Monday, July 30, 2012

Sad day...

Well our sweet Sunday died this afternoon...they went in for another surgery and she didn't make it through.  Almost 12 great years with her.  It is amazing how close we get to our animals.  They are there for you when you need to cuddle and they always listen.  Dog's are definitely man's best friend.  We buried her on our hill by the lake...that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.  I am thankful that she did not suffer long...maybe this way was better than her going through a long drawn out death?  I am glad my mom was here...if she had left for Mexico already I don't know what I would have done.  I know it would have been hard for her too.  We got Sunday after our dog Heidi died.  My mom was definitely the closest to Sunday.  She worked from home and was with her all day long.  Poor Georgia, our other dog, doesn't know what to do with herself.  She roams through the house almost like she is looking for Sunday.  Thankfully Georgia is a very high spirited dog so I think she will pull through just fine. Below is a picture of Sunday laying with Georgia...Sunday is the one looking at the camera.  Cute little thing!
Well off of that sad note...I can see the end to my College Algebra class! Thank goodness.  I am so ready for this summer to be over... I don't think I have ever said that before.  I am ready for my senior year of college and I am ready to go back to work! I miss my kids so much! 

Now for some shut eye...it has been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment