Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So much to do...and 4 days to do it

Well as you saw in my last post I got a new puppy...you also may know that I am taking an online summer math course...if you EVER think that sounds like a good idea...think again.  All of my work is due this weekend...it is now Wednesday and  I have about two weeks of work that still needs to be finished.  I have to go in to work tomorrow and Friday and I also have a birthday party to go to on Saturday.  Hopefully I will get my butt in gear and finish in time...well I know I will finish... I just don't know what that grade will look like.  I have gotten so far behind because things just keep coming up...like netflix and dogs and everything else...my poor new puppy got super sick two days after we got her and I didn't know if she was going to make it.  But she did and is back to her old self keeping me up all night with her whining and barking.  I would be doing homework right now if it weren't for this terrible headache that set in about an hour ago. 

So, I have a new TV show that I like a lot and I am a little ashamed...it is the vampire diaries.  Oh my goodness... it is awesome! It has the love story along with action and gore.  The story line is pretty good in my opinion with plenty of twists to keep you on your toes.  I love, love, love it!

Any who...my headache is getting worse I am going to watch some more vampire diaries...I mean rest my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment